Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
Business Intelligence Developer / Data Scientist
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer / Data Scientist to join the team. This role will be based at our HQ in Limerick
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deep knowledge and Experience in designing and implementing Enterprise Datawarehouse solutions (Dimensions and Facts designing)
- Expertise in implementing automated ETL process using Microsoft tools like (SSIS/Azure Data Pipelines)
- Deep Knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
SQL Server / Azure
- Understanding of various ML/AI algorithms and how to optimize them to generate meaningful insights
- Expertise in Writing and Maintaining Queries in database, Azure SQL Server preferred.
- Expertise in Advanced SQL concepts like CTEs, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views etc.
- Expertise in concepts of indexes (primary, foreign keys) and constraints (unique, default)
- Optimization and performance tuning of SQL queries.
- Understanding of Industry wide SQL Best practices
- Proven experience in writing reports using SSRS, Tableau, PowerBI, EXAGO BI(Preferred)/ based on customer requirements.
- Experience creating advanced SSRS/ Tableau/ PowerBI/ EXAGO BI(Preferred) reporting concepts like drill down reports, cascade parameters, subscriptions, snapshots etc.
- Optimization and performance tuning of SSRS/ Tableau/ PowerBI/ EXAGO BI(Preferred)/ reports.
- Experience creating interactive Dashboards using EXAGO BI(Preferred)/Power BI/Tableau
Good to have
- Implementing Azure Data Pipelines/Data Factories (ETL using Azure)
- Implementing Machine Learning pipelines using Azure AI
- Designing Predictive Reporting using machine learning and AI
- Experience working with SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Service)