Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
AMCS Group is a global leader in the business and operational management software and vehicle technology for the recycling and waste management industry. AMCS’ software is managing over €3bn worth of transactions annually, over 14,000 vehicles and more than 3,000 sites.
ELEMOS, the company‘s flagship ERP software platform, is designed specifically for the waste and recycling industry. It is a comprehensive feature-rich, modular software suite which manages all elements of the resource recovery process from customer management, route planning, collections, and invoicing through to material sales and brokerage. It is combined with on-vehicle technology products such as dynamic bin weighing, RFID and on-vehicle computing to deliver an integrated end-to-end solution for C&I, recycling and municipal operators.
The Product Manager is focused on creating an engaging, highly intuitive user experience for end users of our enterprise applications. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to drive the direction of a rapidly growing platform as we scale to serve the needs of the leading companies in the Waste and Recycling industry globally. This role can be located anywhere in Ireland with regular travel to client sites and our Limerick HQ
- Passionate for all things UI, mobile and responsive
- Organized and adept at product ownership, scrum, user story creation
- Ability to coordinate large-scale projects and teams to deliver releases on time at quality
- Excellent communicator – experience in effective communications with customers, partners, key industry layers and influencers
- Technical ability to work with engineers to navigate technical issues
- At least 7 years of work experience as a Product Manager
- A history of successful management of challenging cross-functional projects
What you'll be doing:
- Manage product release plans, feature design and delivery
- Identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals
- Research consumer applications, competition, industry trends and technological trends
- Gather requirements, coordinate design, and guide execution of features
- Function as a central resource with design, development, quality, and testing as the product(s) move through their lifecycle.
- Responsible for defining product functions and feature metrics
- Represent the 'voice of the customer' (and business value reason) during product strategy and planning
- Evangelise and advocate the benefits of Platform both internally (Sales, pre-sales and delivery) and externally - customers and business partners