Business Development Representative
Marketing Demand Generation Specialist
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, North America, the Marketing Demand Generation Specialist will be critical to the growth, development and qualification of inbound leads and customer programs that influence the pipeline. This role is ideal for candidates interested in demand generation with a career path that can continue moving along in marketing or switching over to the sales team.
- This role reports into the marketing team in North America and works closely with sales and the global marketing team.
- Respond to inbound marketing leads via phone and web and quickly qualify the leads in order to convert to sales qualified leads (SQLs)
- Segment lists and develop outbound email cadences to create demand for leads.
- Follow up on leads generated from webinars, tradeshows and other marketing programs.
- Monitor incoming traffic via Drift and Lead Forensics.
- Research contacts in Hoovers, LinkedIn and company websites.
- Create campaigns in Pardot and maintain the data quality of all leads.
- Contribute to the planning, execution and measurement of all marketing programs with the team.
- Develop additional outbound leads through prospecting, research, needs analysis and defining requirements.
- Assist with digital marketing, print, social media, event management (both online and in person).
- Special projects to support marketing and the region.
· Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in demand generation, business development or marketing (internship ok).
· Excellent communication skills (active listening, written, verbal and presentation)
· Experience in research, prospecting and data quality.
· Develop relationships over the phone and other outbound communication to move the prospect through the qualification process.
· Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, but able to work independently remotely and in the office.
· Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
· Self-motivated, driven and creative individual
· Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task
· Experience with sales and marketing systems (training will be provided) - we use Pardot & Salesforce.
· Interest in environmental industry a plus
This person will need to be able to work remotely part of the time, come into our Boston office part of the time and collaborate via Teams. Once travel ban is lifted, person may be required to travel for events.