Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, process client upsells and provide support for the sales team in identifying new opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. This is a role that involves a high volume of short sales cycles. With this in mind, you will have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a successful team.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
· Process orders via email or phone
· Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
· Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
· Good pipeline discipline through SFDC
· Provide an additional point of contact for customer liaison (status of order delivery)
· Maintain and update sales and customer records
· Weekly sales meeting with manager to discuss pipeline and close plans
· Communicate important feedback from customers internally
· Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
· Identify clients that are open to converting from legacy products and connecting with sales contacts accordingly
· Staying up-to-date with new products and features and communicating this message to the client base
· BA/BS or equivalent
· Hands on experience with CRM software
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
· A team player with high level of dedication
· Ability to work under strict deadlines